How QRLIVING Uses Your Personal Information
This policy covers how QRLIVING treats personal information that is collected and received with your use of QRLIVING products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable, like: your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
QRLIVING collects personal information when you register with QRLIVING, when you use QRLIVING products and services, when you visit QRLIVING pages or the pages of certain QRLIVING partners and affiliates, and when you enter promotions or sweepstakes QRLIVING may obtain your information from business partners or affiliates.
When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, ZIP code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. When you register with QRLIVING and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
QRLIVING collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners, including information about your use of our products and services that we offer.
QRLIVING automatically receives and records information from your computer and browser, including your IP address, cookie information, software and hardware attributes, and the page you visited
QRLIVING uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reports for internal uses.
QRLIVING asks the children under 13 to have a parent or guardian create a Family Account to obtain parental permission.
QRLIVING does not engage children under age 13 about any offers or for marketing purposes without a parent's permission.
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
QRLIVING does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with QRLIVING under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help QRLIVING communicate with you about offers from QRLIVING and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We have a parent's permission to share the information if the user is a child under age 13. Parents have the option of allowing QRLIVING to collect and use their child's information without consenting to QRLIVING sharing of this information with people and companies who may use this information for their own purposes.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- QRLIVING does not provide any personal information to the advertiser when you interact with or view a targeted ad. However, by interacting with or viewing an ad you are consenting to the possibility that the advertiser will make the assumption that you meet the targeting criteria used to display the ad.
- QRLIVING works with vendors, partners, advertisers, and other service providers in different industries and categories of business.
QRLIVING may set and access QRLIVING cookies on your computer.
QRLIVING lets other companies that show advertisements on some of our pages set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to QRLIVING's cookies.
QRLIVING accesses QRLIVING cookies inside and outside our network of web sites and in connection with QRLIVING products and services.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
You can edit your QRLIVING Account information, including your personal preferences, at any time.
New categories of marketing communications might be added to the marketing preferences page from time to time. Users who visit this page can opt out of receiving future marketing communications from these new categories or they can unsubscribe by following instructions contained in the messages they receive.
QRLIVING reserves the right to send you certain communications relating to the QRLIVING service, such as service announcements, administrative messages and the QRLIVING Newsletter, that are considered part of your QRLIVING account, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
You can delete your QRLIVING account by any time. Your account information may remain in our archived records after your account has been deleted.
Parents can review, edit, and delete information relating to their child's QRLIVING account using the tools offered by QRLIVING Family Accounts.
If a parent chooses not to allow us to further collect or use a child's information, parents enrolled in QRLIVING Family Accounts can delete their child's account by signing into that child's account at anytime. The family account information that might possibly remain in our archived records after your account has been deleted.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
We have physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect personal information about you.
QRLIVING may update this policy. We will notify you about any changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your QRLIVING account or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
QUESTIONS AND SUGGESTIONS
If you have questions, suggestions, or wish to make a complaint, please complete a feedback form or you can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org