This content policy defines what QRLiving considers acceptable use of our service.
You will receive a notice via email If you have violated any of the below policies. Your account will be suspended unless you explain or correct your behavior within 48 hours. We will work with you to ensure a fair outcome in all cases. We reserve the right to immediately suspend, without notice, any content, account, or IP address that we find to be systematically generated, spam, or potentially damaging to our service or infrastructure.
Once your account is suspended, public access to your content is blocked, and your QRLiving URL (and custom domain) is redirected to the QRLiving home page. You will not be able to access your QRLiving profile or add/edit posts.
- Content. QRLiving does not discriminate based on the person, nor do we censor content for political or ideological reasons. We never delete an appropriate content because we disagree with it. We also do not suspend your account due to your content unless there is a dispute by another viewer.
- Comment. All viewer comments are private to the account holder. We never publish any comment because we agree with or support it. We also do not tolerate any kind of ad hominem attacks.
- Illegal Use. QRLiving may not be used for illegal purposes. Examples of this include using QRLiving for fraudulent purposes or operating a phishing site.
- Spam. Users that do not publish meaningful content, use deceptive means to generate revenue or traffic, or whose primary purpose is affiliate marketing, will be suspended.
- Identity Theft and Privacy. QRLiving does not allow misleadingly representing the identity of another person. Users may not post other people's personally identifying or confidential information unless it is already publicly accessible on the Web.
- Non-Toxic Atmosphere. QRLiving does not allow hate speech, nor any speech that advocates or supports hatred or unlawful violence. We do not allow racism, sexism, homophobia, or other intolerance. The truth or falsehood of an expression is a key element in establishing defamation, and we are not in a position to make that sort of fact-based judgment. That said, if we have reason to believe that a particular statement is defamatory (a court order, for example), we will remove that statement.
- Disruptions and Exploits. We will terminate accounts and block addresses of those who attempt unauthorized use of QRLiving.
- Copyright. Using copyrighted material does not constitute infringement in all cases. Users should be careful when using copyrighted content without the permission of those who created it. It is our policy to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA").
- Sexually Explicit Material. Accounts that use QRLiving Video Upload feature to regularly upload and host sexually explicit or pornographic material will be suspended.